Vehicle Wrapping can change the look of your vehicle completely as well as protect the paint. We can provide a standard colour change as well as a full printed wrap to bring your car to life and stand out. We use the industry leading techniques and materials such as Avery Dennison and 3M. Whatever your requirements are, we are able to help you. Take a look below for information about our wrapping services.
Here is how we prepare the exterior of your vehicle for our Concours Preparation Service.
- Wheels have a pH neutral wheel cleaner applied to them and allowed to dwell, then rinsed off using pure filtered water.
- Citrus pre wash applied to loosen dirt, bugs, grime and other contaminates, followed by snow foam.
- A pH neutral snow foam is then applied to the vehicle and allowed to dwell, followed by a rinse.
- Wheels are deep cleaned including barrels, brake caliper and any accessible areas.
- The vehicle is washed using merino wool mitts and the best pH neutral products on the market.
- Door shuts, gaps, petrol housing, vents and badges are cleaned using detailing brushes and then a full vehicle rinse.
- A pH safe tar and iron fallout remover is then applied to the vehicle to remove any bonded contaminates and rinsed.
- We then use clay media on the entire vehicle to remove any contaminates left over and a full rinse.
- The vehicle is dried using our deep pile and waffle weave microfibre towels.
- Glass is cleaned and tyres are dressed.
Following a deep clean, we then bring the vehicle indoors where the magic really starts happening.
- Vehicle gets lifted and wheels are removed for a deep clean.
- Wheels 360 cleaned, tar removed, iron removed and clay barred.
- Wheel wells, suspension, brake calipers, walls are cleaned and tar removed.
- Engine is cleaned including under section of engine and all metal is machine polished to bring it back to life.
- Vehicle chassis cleaned, de tarred and all metal is machine polished.
- Vents, grills and all crevices steam cleaned to ensure removal of any dirt or debris.
- All chrome and metal is polished to bring it back to life and shine.